Friday 1 January 2016

INTERVIEW WITH PHLOW

Here are some of the excerpts of our interview with one of Nigeria's rising music sensations the gorgeous and extremely talented Phlow 


Cynosurre: How would you describe yourself ?

Phlow: I would describe myself as a Lagos based female rapper/artist...basically

Cynosurre: So would you say you a hip hop artiste? Or how would you describe your music?

Phlow: Yes, I would describe myself as a hip hop artiste...I am a lover of a lotta genres but Rap is the foundation of my sound

Cynosurre: who is you greatest inspiration musically?

Phlow: wow...that's a tough one....I get inspiration from so many different artists that I honestly can't pick one...

Cynosurre: is there any new track/album the public and your fans should be expecting from you soon?

Phlow: Sure, Reputation is out now and it's off my EP , Mind Body and Phlow, which should be dropping very soon

Cynosurre: I hope we will be having a complimentary copy?

Phlow: (laughs) sure thing 

Cynosurre: if you had the opportunity to collaborate with any artiste who would it be and why?

Phlow: International Artiste ?....Drake...he's versatile and he makes great music.

Cynosurre: any message for your fans and the general public

Phlow: For the fans ?.... I'd like to thank you guys for your support...expect more great material (smiles)

Cynosurre: Thanks for your time.

Phlow: my pleasure anytime 

No comments:

Post a Comment